Sunday, October 28, 2012

Oh bring on the Wednesday!


Sept 19, 2012

     Kyle and Tyler had practice today.  But today we spent a little time at Kyle's practice where Tyler was able to join his team.  And I was able to attempt to get some nice pictures of Ashley!  Dinner was easy at Wendy's (a lazy mom).  It started off with a nail appointment for me so why bother tying to be productive the rest of the day?

Before School

     No one can say I don't take pictures of my kids.  I possibly go a little over board lol!


My nails.  Bears colors for Kyle.

At Kyle's football practice



And this is as good as it gets....glad we went with this shirt!

Tyler joining in with the big boys.

At Tyler's practice

And for dinner...WENDY'S!

But we got some funky glasses!

"We are glasses people"

"I am Rosy Posy"

"I am Harry Potter"

No comments:

Post a Comment