Sunday, October 28, 2012

Just another Monday!


Sept 17, 2012

     Back to school and back to Dance.  Plus a little visit to the school!

Before School






And now for Dance



Back at the school

Kyle's Apple

Tyler's Hot Air Balloon
"Congratulations!
Today is your day.
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!

By the end of this school year, I hope to....Read 59 books in school.  So I can learn new words.  I would like to read all the Harry Potter books, Judy moody books and and all Atoz mystery's.  

By the time I start Middle school, I hope to...get 93.5 AR points.  The reason why is so I can imprese my brother.  

One of my goals in life is to...go to paris.  So I can try new foods and learn about the city.  

Oh the Places I'll go!

Ashley's Apple Tree (Family)
The only Family picture we have :(

Ashley with soon of her classmates


And Back to Skype School with DADDY!

No comments:

Post a Comment