Sunday, October 28, 2012

Crazy Hair Day with DADDY!

Sept 21, 2012

     Every year the school has crazy hair day and it is one of my favorite day's for Ashley.  And yes she has fallen in love with this shirt she wears it a lot!  This year her hair was not only crazy but beautiful!  The pictures do not do it justice.  I don't think I can ever redo it.  We went a little crazy with bows....from her abundant and still growing collection!  The boys did there normal just with color.  Which I was very glad that their Dad was home to do that.  Kyle took a little convincing but he opted for only black....but I guess that is crazy enough.  And Tyler did half blue and half green!  And of course one picture is not enough!

     Tyler finally received and brought home his Baritone.  All of the notes sound the same to me as of now!













No comments:

Post a Comment