Monday, July 30, 2012

Reading


July 24, 2012

     Bought a leapfrog reading toy for Ashley for Christmas and she goes back and fourth from using it.  But I believe that since we have made a family activity going to the library at least twice a week that Ashley is really beginning to see how fun reading can be.  This toy is great.  I just change the books that are loaded on the device to the ones that she is interested at that time and she can spend a great deal of time just exploring them.  She has her book bag in her closet in which she pulls out and off she goes.   And she was happy to show off.  I also started taking pictures via Instagram.  It allows you to put change the images and post directly to my facebook and twitter (now I have to see it if can post to my blog....which I think I can do).  Follow me....





Taken on Ashley's Ipod by Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment