Thursday, July 12, 2012

Feeling Better


July 12, 2012

     Decided today I should face the world and let the kids have a little fun.  We started the day at the movies.  The movie was "How to Train Your Dragon".  While it was a good movie I need the movie "How to Train Your Kids".  Even potty training for Ashley at six and night time training for Tyler at nine would be wonderful.  The boys themselves, you can tell they are brothers, fight more then get along.  Is it time for school yet?  Sorry about the vent....
      After the movie we walked the mall a little and did not find any thing worth our money.  We played in the play area while I read (haha 50 Shades of Grey).  After the boys played themselves out of the welcome of the other kids in the play area we left for other errands.  Like returns and a little grocery shopping.  We then and finally where able to enjoy a little time out side.  That was very short lived by Kyle who was once again not happy with Tyler and Ashley who was not happy that she is the only child that does not have her own Ipod.  I ordered Tyler and Ipod nano from Gamestop happen to come in today.  She was not happy that hers did not arrive.  We have not ordered one from Ashley yet because we are going to get her an Ipod touch eventually.  But come to find out Tyler's is not perfect and we will making a run to Gamestop tomorrow to figure out what we can do.  The kids played inside for a little bit before I decided that we should attempt to go back outside.  And yet again the boys decided that they must now fight over who was going to play a song on there Ipod and another fight between them came with it.  So now I have the Ipods LOL!  Ashley enjoyed her time outside and so did I.  And being the wonderful mother that I am I decided that we should also go for a bike/baby walk ride around the block.  While I secretly read now read 50 Shade of Grey on my Kindle (Hehe).  Now time for dinner for tacos and then off to bed for the kids.  Now I can enjoy some TV (Big Brother) in peace and possibly a few more chapters!  
     So that is what I get when I brave the day, but at least my house is a little more intact then it was when I stayed away in my dark room with a migraine.  And no body has come up to me or to my house yelling.  So it was as perfect as my days get (WOW)!  I will leave you with that.

At the play area in the mall





A little outside water fight









Ashley in her fashion show


Outside visiting the car that does not move


No comments:

Post a Comment