Monday, July 2, 2012

Outside Fun and Work!

June 26, 2012


     It is time to really start enjoying the weather....which means to me time to get some yard work done. While Ashley and Tyler enjoying the lawn tracker sprinkler (which is suppose to water my non-growing grass) I started on a project that I have been wanting to tackle.  So if any one wants to come and help please let me know!



Best of Buds!



Enjoying the new sand.




Lets Start This Project

     Wanting to get rid of this island.  It is just overgrown plants and weeds.  And just needs to go.  So I started today.  I dug out all of the edging bricks.  Hopefully there will be a not so hot day soon so I can continue this.  



All the edging stones are gone!

Drilling some holes in the bottom of the buckets.
These bucks are in the sandbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment