Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mother's Day


May 13, 2012

     This is the day that I finally was able to leave the hospital.  I came home and was given tons of art work from the kids.  Which Jamie took pictures of.  I was also given two sets of flowers.  Which one eventually ended up in Ashley's room.  I love the art work from the kids and love what they wrote.  Tyler's is very funny.  Some true and not so much.  But I am glad that he thinks I can cook!  The flower in the first picture is fake but Ashley knows it smells like roses.  I have not been able to say that yet.




Mother's Day
                         My mom is awesome.
                         My mom like the color green.

                         My mom know how to cook.
                         My mom say "be quiet."
                         My mom can cook.
                         My mom wishes my brother will stop stealing.
                         My mom loves me!
                         My mom is nice.
                                         With love always,
                                          Tyler S


I love you mom
I hope you feel better 





From Ashley...



From Kyle...

I love you because you help me with my homework.

I love you because you make my food.

I love you because you take me shopping.

I love you because you give me pretests!

No comments:

Post a Comment