Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just another School Day!



May 17, 2012

     OK I love the stores Gymboree and Crazy 8.  But they are just so expensive and really does not fit in any type of budget that we have.  But when Daddy is home money is spent.  So after my medical appointment on the 16th, to get staples out (yuck), we headed to Northwoods Mall in Peoria.  Not only did Ashley get a really cute outfit for the Fourth of July the boys headed home with many new outfits all from Crazy 8!  Money on the credit cards but they look great!  Tyler also had his speech today at school.  His speech was about Doug Williams.  Video below!  He did great and was not noticeably nervous at all.  It was great that his Dad was able to be their for this as well.  Lots of Daddy time!



Doug Williams

Hi!  I'm Doug Williams.  I was born on August 19th, 1955.  I use to play for the Tampa Buccaneers and the Washington Redskins.  I won Super Bowl 22 against the Denver Broncos, while I was with the Redskins.  I was the first black quarterback to play in the Super Bowl.  Even today I am the only black quarterback to win the Super Bowl.  Since retiring from football in 1977, I became a football coach for Grambling State University and I am still the Head Coach there today.

Kyle


Show me your cheesy smiles


Tyler's wind sock.  Could tell t was his because "Oriles Rock!"

No comments:

Post a Comment