Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Double Hitter


June 5, 2012

    Ok next year I will have to be better if I get behind on actually writing down if they won or lost.  I believe they won.  I may have to get some sort of list for the coach.  Today was a double header.  Ashley had a T-Ball game during the boys during the boys practice so I was able to video them practice hitting.  My boys can hit the ball from the coach but they have not hit it during the game.  This upsets Kyle a lot.  Tyler really does not care and does not mind walking.  But it is not always there fault.  Their swings are good but the pitches are sometimes not as great as the coaches.  Plus the boys have to remember that the pitchers are not meant to throw them perfect balls like the coaches do.  Great game none the less.  I am really enjoying being able to watch them. 






Tyler Practing


Kyle Practing


Kyle at Bat #1



Kyle at Bat #2


Tyler at Bat #1


No comments:

Post a Comment