Friday, October 7, 2011

Dancing Twins, Riding Bikes, and a Boys Outing!


Oct 3, 2011

     Dropped the ball on this one.  For some reason I did not take a morning pic.  But I did catch Ashley on video attempting to ride her bike.  So I had my camera on me.  Must of been my off day.  

     Kaylie told me the week before that she wanted Ashley and her to match for dance class next week.  So we pulled it off!  Both of the girls wore their purple dance outfits and black tights.  Both of the girls seemed really excited and happy!  Sense Ashley was at dance class, I decided to take the boys out for dinner!  So I took them to Buffalo Wild Wings.  They love this place because they are able to watch sports while they eat.  They mostly talk about the plays and what they would of done.  They also say so and so should of done this or that.  I think their Dad would be proud!

Video

#1     Ashley riding her bike before school
#2     The Girls









No comments:

Post a Comment