Friday, October 7, 2011

Ashley's First Day of Daisy's


Oct 6, 2011

     Ashley did not understand when I said let's get ready for Daisy's.  All she understood was that she was going to Hannah's house. She kept asking me where are we going?  And then she would say "Flowers".  I would have to tell her Daisy's yet again.  
     Their first project was to decorate their Daisy folders while the parents had a meeting.  Ashley did well and enjoyed being with her friends.  The troop is small and all but one are in her class!  Our first event is going to be Daisy bowling!  She has to learn the Daisy sign, handshake, and song, but I believe it will take her awhile.  She will begin working on her first badge next meeting.  She was given a special halloween pin and a Daisy pin to wear for the next meeting.  I believe this is something that she will look forward to going to!  









  


No comments:

Post a Comment