Saturday, June 4, 2011

A day with Papa, Grandma, Sam, and Maggie!

     Spent the day with Grandma, Papa, Aunt Sam, and Maggie.  They came down to help around the house.  I am glad that I have a working garage door and a safe bike!  As a bonus, which Kyle was very happy about, they where able to watch his baseball game.  They did not win but they where making a come back.  The game lasted forever (I believe they went over in time).  But at least this time we where not sitting in the rain.  Grandma practiced pitching with Tyler (he will pitch in his next game) and also kicked the soccer ball with Ashley.  It was a good day!

Video
#1 Kyle
#2 Tyler Pitching
#3 Kyle
#4 Kyle
#5 Ashley Soccer
#6 Ashley Soccer
#7 Kyle
#8 Kyle
#9 Kyle



Ashley didn't want me to take a picture.  So I stole this one.  

Kyle at bat!

Final Score!  Kyle scored one of the points!

No comments:

Post a Comment