Sunday, June 19, 2011

Baseball Games

June 16, 2011


     Kyle's last game before the tournament.  I was unable to get any pictures of video due to concession duty.  Kyle's team still did not win but they are doing so much better.  They are definitely not one of the better teams but the best thing is that Kyle gets along well with his team members.  And this is just another year of practice for Kyle and hopefully his luck with teams winnings turn around.  Kyle has a game Monday so hopefully I am able to get some pictures and video then.  Kyle also let me know that he was catcher this game and of course I missed it.

June 17, 2011

     This is Tyler's last game with his team.  Next week starts the eight year old team!  I did not take any pictures at the game.  There was a lot going on.  Tyler did very well and Ashley and Kyle had fun playing with friends.  Ashley found some big girls to play with and they asked me how her heart got broken.  They must of heard about Ashley in school.  They where really nice to her and catered to her.  Tyler did very well during the game.  I believe he is finally figuring the game out.

Video
Tyler #1
Tyler #2
Tyler #3

Soccer
Ashley on a Ride #1
Ashley on a Ride #2

June 18, 2011
  
     Ashley and her T-ball!  She loves her team and loves believing that she is helping her team win!  She will continue next year with T-ball and I believe she will become even better.  Not sure as of yet what will happen when they may actually lose.  Not the best photos or video.  I forgot my camera at home.

Ashley at bat

And again

Ashley with her team!
Video

No comments:

Post a Comment