Sunday, June 26, 2011

Ashley's T-Ball Game

June 25, 2011

     I went a little over board with the videos this time.  Kyle and Tyler helped out so much that I wanted to make sure they made the home video's and pictures as well.  It was a good game and we enjoyed the nice weather.  I am glad I was up early to cut the grass before we went the the game.  After the game we ran some errands and went to lunch (Steak and Shake).  By the time we came home the rain had started :(  But we enjoyed the day inside and I was able to just lay down and relax.  Depending on the weather tomorrow and my kids we may go to the bowling alley or the pool.  I am hoping to go to the pool but the weather has not been cooperating.  Let me know what you all are doing!

   On a side note....if you need/want Kool Pops.  They are on sale at Menards for $1.99 for a box of 100, and then their is a rebate of $1.00 per box with no limit (Sale till the 4th).  I picked up 6 boxes today.

Videos
#1     #2     #3     #4     #5     #6     #7     #8     #9     #10     #11     #12     #13     #14

Ashley ready for the game

Smile

I like my hat mommie

Ashley with her boyfriend for the day Tyler

The third base coach Tyler while Ashley mans the base

On First

Now Second

Made it to Third

Ashley as the team pitcher

Making friends at Third

Ashley as the First Base man

Watch the ball Ashley

This glove is interesting

Mom that was an out

No comments:

Post a Comment